Saturday, January 24, 2004

New Host & Other Updates

Just a quick entry... I've got a lot of things to do before heading over to Bella's. I switched web site hosting providers, which is going to save me the headaches of dealing with the idiots at the old provider AND $20 per month. As a result my email address has changed.

We had a family meeting at my Mom's house last night... it kind of wore me out emotionally. I accidentally dug up some old issues between my Mom and I that would have been better off left alone. I am trying (I think we both are, really) to repair our relationship and I just hope nothing I may have said last night hurt that. I did apologize to my Mom, so I think I may have left her feeling better about things. I hope so, anyway.

She did make a very valid point that I never seem to write good things about her in here. That is demonstrative, I think, of how our relationship had been. But now that things are slowly but surely getting better between us, I know I will be able to write about how our relationship is improving.

I've had two days of class so far. I like it a lot... it's actually fun!

I have JURY DUTY on Monday! If I'm lucky I won't actually have to serve, but knowing my luck....

Max and Frida (my parakeets) are really starting to check out the nest, so maybe come spring....

Bella had an interview at a job fair and it sounds like it went really well. I have a very good feeling about it. I'm so excited for her! She's going to make a fantastic English teacher....

Well, I better finish getting ready. Maybe I'll do an audio post later....

COMMENT

No comments: