Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Possible Web Design Project

Mood: Hopeful

It is likely that I will be hired to redesign the web site for Kampf, Schiavone & Associates, a law office based in San Bernardino. Their Network Administrator wanted to set up a meeting with me, but I informed him that my rates are too low to require me to travel. He was really cool about it. So, I told him I would put together a rough layout for him to show his superiors. He said that would make their decision a lot easier.

After I told him my rates, it dawned on me that I could have gotten a lot more than I am going to be charging. (Their current site cost them $5,000!!!)

I'm going to rest for a bit, then get the layout sample completed. After that, I need to get some major editing done.

I have really missed Bella today. I can't wait to talk to her tonight!

COMMENT

No comments: