Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Two Years Down, A Lifetime to Go!

Mood: Happy Beyond Belief!

How is it, exactly, that I managed to charm such a beautiful, intelligent, funny, creative, talented, caring, etc., etc. girl to such a degree that she would stick with me for TWO YEARS! When this all began, I thought I would be lucky to get a few dates out of my sweet Bella. But here we are... two years later. It blows my mind.

I can't begin to express what Bella has done for me. I can only say that she has saved my life. Better yet, she has given me life! The only way I can thank her for that is to show her, every day, just how much I love her.

Not having received my first paycheck from the new job, I won't be able to offer her much for this grand occasion. I know she doesn't expect anything, but I want to give her the world! She, more than any person I know, deserves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves ya, and I loves ya, and then I loves ya some more! Oh, this is a message from your Sweetums. Love you!