Thursday, September 02, 2004

Bella's First Day

Mood: relieved

I just spoke with Bella (she's still at work, planning for tomorrow), and it sounds like her first day as a real ("real" meaning "paid") teacher went well. I am so happy, and a bit relieved, I must confess. I knew Bella could do this, but she doesn't have faith in herself sometimes. Now that she's in the midst of teaching, I know she will feel better.

I happen to be downloading a free album by Thyrfing. Thyrfing? I dunno. They're a Death Metal band. I am still oddly attracted to the contrast of the almost symphonic music and the growling vocals. Yes, I am perfectly happy being eclectic in my musical tastes.

I've had a perfectly lazy day and it feels good. Tomorrow I will be out and about. First I have to pick up and cash my paycheck, then go to my best friend's birthday barbecue. Hopefully it's not supposed to be too hot tomorrow.

Didn't go on a bike ride. By the time I was feeling up to it, it was already too hot.

Well, I'm off to do a little more relaxin' with Mister Rogers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg,
You are a member of ForageAhead e-mail group, but there seems to be a block on your e-mail. All group messages going to your address are bouncing. Please let me know what you want to do with this situation.
ForageAhead-owner@yahoogroups.com