Sunday, October 03, 2004

So Close

Well, I've found a modem that works with Linux, but now my Juno account has expired. I've signed up with Bloo Internet, but I have to wait until tomorrow to verify my home phone with them before my account will be active. Things are no longer so bleak, so I am hopeful now.

Bella and I just had lunch with my friend Joey. It was delightful! Then we went shopping and he bought me a very nice pedometer at Sharper Image as a belated birthday present. (He had me pick it out; I've wanted a pedometer for the longest time, and it was the cheapest thing I could find.)

Last night was a big step for Bella and I! We had our first wedding-related meeting at the church where we put in our requested wedding day of June 17, 2006. We have yet to meet with Father Richard McGee to set the wedding date; he will most likely be the one to officiate the ceremony. This beginning of the real process of getting married--even though it's still very early--makes it all seem very real, rather than just some fantasy I cooked up in my head. I get to marry this beautiful, amazing woman whom I am completely and utterly in love with! I think that makes me the luckiest guy in the world....

No comments: