Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Early Morning

Mood: groggy but good

I successfully forced myself to get up earlier this morning. This allows me not only to have a leisurely morning, but also to make this post, which is really about nothing in particular and for no good reason.

I'm working very hard on getting in a better financial situation. I just reopened an account at Bank of America, and I opened a savings account as well. I have it set up to automatically deduct $25 per month from my checking and transfer it to my savings. And I will be putting additional money in my savings as I can. In addition, I'm trying to pay off my credit card bill. So far, not much luck, but I'm trying.

I'm going to have to be a cheap ass for Christmas again. Though I actually have a job this year, I need to put money towards other things. The one-year mark for the wedding is approaching all too quickly. I know with the head start Bella and I have working on the wedding, we will have money and time for everything that needs to get done. I'm confident of that.

Let me just mention that I love how I have 5,400+ MP3 files on my computer. I set it to play random songs and a very interesting mix is the result. Chet Baker one moment, Limp Bizkit the next.

Let me also just mention that unlike Bella's Dad, I prefer my coffee flavored. I had some French Vanilla coffee when I woke up, and mmmmm was it good!

Oh, let me just mention one last thing. I am seriously considering setting up a hobby/business making hand-made bookmarks. I've been tossing this idea around for a while now and the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Okay, you can stop reading now.

Really.

I mean it.

Stop.

Just stop!

Go no further!

I'm warning you!

Leave!

Go google or something!

Don't you have email to check?

Hey, where are you going?

Don't leave!

Damn.

No comments: