Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Phone Blues, Part 956

Mood: disgusted

(Have you ever noticed I only have about five or six moods when writing these blog entries? Hmmm.)

So MCI screwed up my move-of-services order, which is just now being processed. Mind you, I placed the order a week ago, and it should have been activated no more than a week from today. Instead, it's going to take their usual 10-15 days! As a result, when I move on the 24th, I am again going to be without Internet access. But, you know, something tells me I'm going to be too busy to post much anyway, so maybe it's not such a loss after all.

Until the move, I will try to post more "before" pics of the apartment. Then, after my phone service has been moved, I can post some "after" pics! Or, more likely, "during" pics. The move and settling in is going to be a long process, indeed.

No comments: