Monday, March 20, 2006

Solutions, Or Something Like Them

Mood: hopeful

I have to apologize about my post of last night. I was really angry and frustrated. There is, in fact, no chance of my sending Bertram away to military academy.

After a visit to Elliott's Pet Emporium, I discovered a few products that I am hoping will solve little Bertram's behavior problems:

Repel Dog & Cat Repellent Spray - A preliminary test of this product is showing positive results. For a true test, I sprayed the cord that Bertram chewed and placed it on the floor. When I return home from work, we'll see if the test was a success.

Four Paws Super Catnip Spray - I am hoping this will act as an encouragement to draw Bertram's attention to what I want him to play with. I am in the process of testing it on his scratching posts and toys, so far with average results.

And, an unrelated product:

Four Paws Magic Pet Hair Remover - This "magic" sponge does nothing more than sweep fur into little balls which you then have to remove by hand. I am extremely disappointed with this one; I'll stick with a lint roller!

Well, I am hopeful that there is a better tomorrow, free of chewing, in sight.

No comments: