Saturday, September 27, 2003

Last Night

Mood: Mildly Stressed
Weight: 167
Last ate: Salsa Doritos and Guacamole

So last night, Bella and I met up with her "crazy friend Jody from Hawaii" and we went to the Radiohead concert at the Hollywood Bowl. We met my brother, Brian, and brother-in-law, Matt, at the concert. Though we were practically in the nosebleed section, we could see everything, however small. :) Let's just say it was the most amazing concert I have ever been to. The energy. The music. The night. And Bella. Always Bella. She makes everything magical.

It was good seeing Matt and Brian last night. I hardly see either of them any more. It's especially sad that I don't see Brian much, as he lives on the same property! But with all the family turmoil going on, it just works out that way.

Well, I slipped on my diet this morning, as you can see from above. But I just woke up with the most incredible craving for Doritos and guac. I will have to make up for it during lunch. I probably won't eat much.

I have tons of work, so I better get started. I have had very little self-motivation this week. Need to work on that.

No comments: