Friday, September 26, 2003

New Journal? Again?!?

Mood: Optimistic
Weight: 167
Last ate: Slim-Fast Chocolate Shake

It was time for a change, yet again. I have moved my journal over to Blogger.com in an effort to make it easier to post new entries. Also, I have a new motive to keep a journal.

I have been struggling with my weight. Yesterday I hit an all-time high of 170 lbs. So I have started the Slim-Fast diet, which I had used with a small degree of success in my early 20's. In addition to the valuable tools they provide for free on their web site, I have decided to keep track of my weight, eating habits and moods through this journal.

Of course, you will still hear lots of mushy stuff about Bella, my beautiful girlfriend of more than 14 months, and my pets. You'll probably read occasional grumblings about my family and work, too.

Miss the old journal? You can still find it HERE. However, it will no longer be updated.

Please feel free to email me with your comments, support and ideas. You are all the foundation of my life.... Thanks for that.

No comments: