Saturday, November 29, 2003

Happy Birthday, Bella!

Mood: Ecstatic
Last ate: 2 Pieces of Toast and Coffee

It is Bella's birthday! YIPPEE!!! I am so excited, and can't wait to celebrate it with her. She's a whopping 28. (About three years younger than me.) I have some cards and presents for her, and we are going to go out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Calabria. We've been there two or three times, and it's just wonderful.

I spent Thanksgiving with Bella's family. I was devastated that my family didn't feel they could postpone our dinner for a few hours. I could have either chosen to eat with my family without Bella and been perfectly miserable, or eat with Bella's family and be relatively happy. I say "relatively" because I was really sad that I didn't feel welcome at my own family's dinner. But I will shed no more tears over it. At least I know what to expect for Christmas dinner....

I had to quit my job, for various reasons. Primarily, the boss was completely disrespectful to me, talking to me like I was some kind of idiot. Well, he wasn't paying me enough to be treated that way!

Finally, you have to check out this site! It's one of the coolest sites I've seen.

COMMENT

No comments: