Sunday, November 23, 2003

Job

Mood: Tired
Weight: No Time to Check
Last ate: Bowl of Generic Cereal

Got a job on Thursday. Started work on Friday. Worked Saturday. (Ugh!) Thoroughly tired today.

My funds are extremely low, and I may not get my first check for three or four weeks. Looks like all my Xmas shopping will be last minute. Not that I will have much to spend, as there are always bills to be paid. But once I start getting my regular paychecks, I should have money enough for everything.

I think I would much rather work 9 to 6, rather than the 10 to 7 that I work during the week. By the time I get home, the day is basically gone.

Well, I will talk more about the job when I have time. For now, I have to get ready for church. But I will leave you, dear reader, with the assurance that I am proud of myself and that Bella is beginning to realize the depth of my love. (I wouldn't completely change my life for anyone else.)

That Bella girl is the best medicine for life! I love her dearly....

COMMENT

No comments: