Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Hockey Tonight!!!

Mood: EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!
Weight: who cares right now?!?
Last ate: something I shouldn't have, but who cares right now?!?

I am incredibly excited about going to my first LA Kings game... even if it's at the Anaheim Pond against the Mighty Ducks. I have been a fan of the Kings since I saw my first few games in 1986 (purple and gold, baby!). But I didn't really start watching until 1988, the year that brought the Great One, Wayne Gretzky, to Los Angeles. I am predicting a Kings win, but then I haven't been able to watch much hockey in the last year or two, so I really have no idea what I'm talking about....

ISN'T BELLA AMAZINGLY, BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME FOR BUYING HOCKEY TICKETS?!?!? It just goes to show how much she loves me. And I hope I show her my love right back by not forcing her to watch hockey! ;)

Before getting down to work, I just thought I would also mention I added a really cool weather feature to my blog, thanks to the folks at WeatherRoom.com. Now if I could just add an NHL score ticker....

COMMENT

No comments: