Monday, February 23, 2004

Change in Schedule

Mood: Busy

It seems I am always busiest on Mondays, so I decided to call my teacher and switch my days to Tuesday-Friday from Monday-Thursday. What prompted the change is that I need to make an emergency visit to the bank, not to mention a ton of other things I need to do, and didn't want to call and say I couldn't come in... yet again.

So after a little breakfast (some Malt-o-Meal), I will go to the bank. Then, when I get home, I need to:
  • send out sales emails

  • get some editing done

  • work on a logo for a customer

  • do some editing

  • fill out the applications I picked up the other day
I doubt I will have time to turn the applications in today. Maybe tomorrow after school.

Well, I need to get going. But first:

Did you know I absolutely ADORE Bella? It's true. There has never been anything more true, in fact. I love her....

COMMENT

No comments: