Friday, February 27, 2004

Work

Mood: freshly showered

I stayed home from school today to work on a couple of logos. The first, after having spent 6.5 hours on it, turned out beautifully:

HealthyJava.com logo


This logo design deal had been sold on eBay, so let's just say I earned the equivalent of less then minimum wage. But this was a fun logo to design, and I got to use a lot of what I have learned in school so far. (It was created entirely with Adobe Illustrator.)

I'm having a hard time with the concept for the other logo. What the client described would make for a busy logo. But I need to come up with something quick... the design is already past due!

In NHL 2001, my Minnesota Wild ended up 3rd in the Western Conference, and I have the top three goal scorers. This after being stuck in 10th place (you have to be in 8th place to make it to the Stanley Cup Playoffs) for what seemed like two-thirds of the season. It was very exciting! Now, we'll see how I fare in the Playoffs. In the first round I'll be facing the Edmonton Oilers, a team with which I had suprising trouble in the regular season.

Bella should be here with the next couple hours. YIPPEE!!! I need to see what I can get done before then. For work, that is; not NHL 2001! ;)

COMMENT

No comments: