Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Sad News From School

There is a substitute teacher at school today. Teddie, our regular teacher, left early because her father died. She may be going to Europe (Russia?) to be with her family.

Fortunately, I know what I am doing. Still designing logos from the phone book. But I don't know how much longer I can do that.

It's kind of sad, but I've been working a little on my own sales here at school. I am wheeling and dealing with a couple of customers. I even sent a payment request via PayPal.com. Don't worry, I've been getting school work done, too!

Now, I'm just wasting time, waiting for class to end. (Well, there's no real specific time for it to end, but I don't want to leave too early.)

From here, I am going to go put out more applications at the Galleria and surrounding area. I also have a few items I am going to sell for cash. Then I will walk home from the mall to save on bus money.

The money situation is looking up, though! I just need to buy a little time until some payments come through.

Okay, I'm outta here....

COMMENT

No comments: