Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Ack! AOL Problems... Again!

Mood: Disgusted

I've been having problems with the AOL software... again! First, I never did get the new version 9.0 to work. And now, version 8.0a keeps crashing. I woke up disgusted with it and was going to try to uninstall it and reinstall version 8.0 (which didn't crash nearly as much), but the uninstall software didn't even recognize that a version of their own software was installed! How ridiculous is that?!? So instead, I installed a copy of version 8.0a over itself, reasoning that if I installed a different version, I would probably be in a real mess. So far, it's working smoothly. But we'll see if it's still crash-free in the next few days.

Oh, I had forgotten about my Google ad campaign, which they charged me for yesterday. That sapped a big chunk of money out of my account. Damn.

My Happiness Fund needs your money now more than ever! Hehe....

COMMENT

No comments: