Tuesday, March 30, 2004

please pass the milk please


Yes, it's true. For Spring Break, Bella and I are going to have a mini-vacation (3 days, 2 nights) in San Diego. We are both really looking forward to it, but more than that, Bella needs it. She has been working so hard! Three days of peace and relaxation is just what she needs.

If you didn't already, check out my latest digital masterpiece, "Grief", which has nothing whatsoever to do with my mood. I just saw it in my mind and it needed to come out.

I am very excited about the possibility of working on music seriously again. I was thinking about it again last night. The first step will be to create some new material. Then, submit it to Magnatune. Finally, I plan on approaching various decision makers to see if I can snag another deal like I did in 2000. Shoot, if I could make a living doing music...

No comments: