Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Ack!

Mood: disgusted

The server here at school has eBay blocked from being used. I was going to check on my auctions, but was DENIED! Ack, ack, ack-a-frack....

The teacher isn't here today, just a sub. I was very confused when I came in and saw someone using my computer. I was fully prepared to go back home, but the sub said she would move the new guy. It turns out he only stays until 9:30AM, which is when I am supposed to start. (I was bored, so I came in a few minutes early.) So it all works out.

I am working on Dreamweaver MX. So far, it's all fairly basic, since I am already experienced in HTML. It's just a matter of learning the program. I really do like it though. The graphical interface and WYSIWYG editor make it very efficient. I like it a lot! (Didn't I already say that?)

Well, I better get back to my school work. But first, I may check out Gmail, Google's new email service. Is Google the next Yahoo? It sure is headed that way.

(I just checked out Gmail and it doesn't support the Mac version of Internet Explorer. But from the main page, it sounds like an exciting new email service! And the G in Gmail is rather fitting. Will I change my personal email address yet again?!?)

No comments: