Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Feelin' Weird

Mood: blah

I woke up feeling weird and crappy. I don't know how to explain it. It's sort of like I felt super hungry, dehydrated, nauseous, weak and tired all at once. I originally got up at 7AM to get to school at the regular time, but I felt so crappy I'm allowing myself to go to school an hour later. Having been up for over a half-hour now, I'm feeling a little better.

Somehow, I think this feeling has to do with the dream I had last night, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

I will just have to remind myself of the joyous night I had with Bella. The ring. THE RING. She loves me. I adore her. We will be married. (Sheesh.... You would think I already asked her! But the truth be known, sometimes I already think of her as my wife. Deep down inside I just know we are meant for each other. We are so blessed.)

Well, I'm feeling better already! That Bella does wonders without even knowing it....

Damn, I'm lucky!

No comments: