Friday, May 28, 2004

Freelance Project

Mood: hopeful

My teacher may have found a freelance project for me that has great potential for $$$. I called the client and we will be meeting sometime this weekend. Which means I need to put together some sort of proposal. I don't know when I will have time, though. I will probably be up super late tonight and tomorrow night coming up with something.

My cell phone was not only low on minutes, but also was about to expire. (It's a prepaid phone, requiring that I add minutes every 90 days.) Seeing as I will need my phone to stay in contact with this client, and considering I am basically broke right now, I took a chance on charging the $20 to my check card... and it went through. Of course, this means there will be a $28 overdraft fee. But I have promised myself that I am not going to borrow any more money from Bella. Besides, if I get the job, $28 will be a drop in the bucket. Kind of a gamble, I know. That's me.