Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Helping with School Web Site Promotion

Have you heard the GREAT NEWS yet?!? I'm not gonna tell you what it is until you listen to it. Haha!

Meanwhile... I've been spending the day at school helping the teacher promote the school web site. It's been kind of fun, and the day is flying by! (About an hour to go....)

When I get home, I really have to settle down and get some hardcore work done. I usually feel so sleepy by the time I get home; I guess the bus ride home lulls me into a sleepy state. But I need to fight it by whatever means necessary (e.g. coffee, a swift slap in the face, etc.).

My money worries are continuing, as well. Stupid eBay still hasn't lifted the suspension on my old account, so I am blocked from listing auctions until they see that I paid the past due balance like a week ago! eBay has always been a good source for quick cash, and has in fact been a steady source of income. Not having access to it has really put me in a bind. My money is getting dangerously low....

Anyway... Maybe I should actually try and get some school work done now. Probably won't be able to get much done in the time remaining, though.