Saturday, August 28, 2004

Complete with Matching Cell Phones

Mood: delighted

My cell phone ran out of minutes and it struck me that Bella and I could both save money by adding a line for me to her account with AT&T. So last night, that's just what we did! As a result, we now have matching, flip-top cell phones. They're really quite cute... erm, I mean, small. They have the cool polyphonic ring tones and color screens. When Bella calls me, it plays the wedding march. Family calls and I get to hear "Clocks" by Coldplay. Meanwhile, Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" plays when friends call. Work-related calls are announced by the "brrring-brrring" telephone ring, and for everyone else I hear the retro "brrrrrrrrrrrrring" telephone ring. The latter of which I actually like a lot. So far, I've had problems downloading pics to use as wallpaper on my phone. I get a 406-Not Allowed error. Oh well. For the time being I have a nice animation of a Dutch windmill in a field of tulips. (Tulips are my favorite flower, and I once planted a small flower bed of them. Fun.)

All of this is really to say that I now have a new phone number. If you should be calling me, you know how to get a hold of me to ask me for the new number. Ha!

I was all excited that I could now make a lot more audio posts using my free nights and weekends, but the audblog service is down for maintenance. And, I think I still need to have them fix my account. Bah!

No comments: