Monday, October 11, 2004

Cut Hours

Mood: so ready to see Bella

Thanks to the cut hours at work--a cut of 16%--I have already been home for over a half hour. But that's good: I am so ready to see Bella! We are going to eat cheaply but goodly. (Yes, I know "goodly" is not a word, but I like the sound of it. Bella could even go so far as to give the literary term for such a thing, I'm sure!)

I was going to look something up on the Internet (I thought of it as I was waiting for the bus home), but now I can't think what it was. Oh well!

Hey, just FYI, I am currently reading C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy, starting with Out of the Silent Planet. I really enjoy it so far. I was looking for a good series of books to read and it looks like I chose wisely.

Anyway, Bella will be here soon. Gotta go!

No comments: