Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Time Off for Good Behavior

Mood: lazy

I worked out my schedules at Crown Books and Prints Plus so that I could have a couple of days off. I've been very lazy today, not doing much more than fixing lunch and playing video games. I've even been too lazy to go rent a movie. (I watched CURSED last night; was it supposed to be scary? I just found it funny.) I'll go visit Joey probably around 5PM or so.

I think I'll make tomorrow more productive. I really need to get back into my exercise routine. I haven't been to Bally's in months! I need to work on cleaning the living room, too. It's a shambles....

For now, though, I'm just trying to make this time off as relaxing as possible. I don't want time to go too fast, either.

Woops! I better keep an eye on the rice pudding I'm cooking....

No comments: