Friday, February 17, 2006

Apartment Sweet Apartment

Mood: eager

I have never wanted a week to pass by so quickly! I think there has never been a time--even as a child with Christmas approaching--that I have been so eager for a day to come. This week, with excitement and anticipation, just might kill me. In exactly one week, I will be moving in to our new home. And I really don't know how I can possibly wait that long. But there is much preparation yet to be done, so that will help pass the time.

Thinking about living in our apartment, I feel like I will finally be home. I'm sure I'm not the first person to express the modified saying, "Apartment Sweet Apartment", but, really, how many people can honestly say they love their apartment? For most people, an apartment is a place they stay until they can buy a house. But I could be truly happy living in an apartment. Especially this apartment!

Oh, but there I go talking like I'm already moved in. That's next Friday.... But honestly, the two times I've been in the apartment I have felt like I was home. I could totally see living there... possibly for years. In fact, unless our family outgrows it, I don't think I will ever want to leave. Even now, I'm sad at the thought of ever leaving it.

I just yearn to live in peace and quiet with my beautiful Bella. I know this apartment will give us that. When she moves in with me, we will both be home. Our home. Our sweet apartment.

No comments: