Tuesday, October 07, 2003

BOBA!

Mood: Pleased
Weight: ???
Last ate: Boba Green Tea

I just found the best place for Boba Tea! There's an Asian market near my house that has it for $1.50. (Hint: that's cheap!) It is absolutely the BEST Boba tea I have ever had. For those that don't know, Boba (aka: bubble tea, pearl tea, tapioca tea, etc.) is an iced tea or milkshake with large, black tapioca pearls at the bottom. You slurp up the tapioca pearls as you drink with a large straw, and the pearls are chewy... a bit like gum. I had the Boba Green Tea which was very sweet with a floral flavor. Don't let that turn you off... it was really refreshing and flavorful!

I also went to vote. I voted YES on the recall, but I voted for myself! (I've been known to do that.) I voted NO on 53 (didn't care, really), and YES on 54 (we need to stop the government from classifying people by race, nationality, etc.). I was going to vote for Arnold, but I'm sure he will probably win even without my vote. That is IF the recall goes through. It will be fun to see the events unfold....

COMMENT

No comments: