Monday, October 20, 2003

Kelly & Hrudey, R.I.P.

Mood: Sad
Weight: 160
Last ate: Kettle Corn

It is now confirmed: Kelly and Hrudey did not survive their trip. With this heat wave we've been having, they just boiled to death. Sad, very sad. I called Uncle Milton about it, and they will be sending two more in a couple weeks. I was torn as to whether or not I should ask for replacement tadpoles as I hate the idea of putting more little tadpoles in such danger. But we'll see how it goes. I am going to wait until I am sure the new ones are going to live before I bother naming them this time. Any name suggestions?

Bella came over for a little dinner. She tends to get the blues on Mondays. But spending time with me seemed to help a little bit. I just wish there was more I could do.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 15th Monthiversary. I invited Bella out for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, either Pietro's or Spaghetti Factory. The latter would be better for our diets, but Pietro's is closer to Bella's house. And after a long day she might not feel like driving out to Spaghetti Factory. At any rate, we both are looking forward to it.

Well, I have to get a little work done before I can go to bed. I don't know how productive I will be as I am already pretty sleepy. I might be better off waiting until tomorrow....

COMMENT

No comments: