Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Whew!

Mood: Exhausted
Last ate: Baked Lasagna at The Old Spaghetti Factory

I am thoroughly exhausted! I did so much walking today that I don't even feel guilty about the donut I had shortly before arriving at Joey's this afternoon. The heat was overwhelming. Yes, heat in October. This is California after all. Really, though, I don't remember having such a hot day this late in the year. I really despise the summer.

Anyway, Bella and I had an excellent 15th Monthiversary dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I couldn't even finish my food. What Bella ordered was even better than what I ordered. I'm too tired to remember what it was called....

Oh, oh, oh, I love, love, love my beautiful, beautiful Bella! I have to say that one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life is Bella staring lovingly across the table at me, especially at TOSF.

COMMENT

No comments: