Sunday, October 26, 2003

This'n'That

Mood: Lethargic
Weight: 160 (Again!)
Last ate: Slim-Fast Rich Chocolate Royale Shake

I was so excited about the time change that I stayed up WAY too late. I think I lost any benefits of a "gained hour".

Numerous wildfires are polluting the air. Ash is falling from the sky. Where did I put my gasmask?!?

On the way to do some research at the UCR library with Bella, we stopped at the UCR Botanic Gardens fall plant sale. I was looking at the herbs, but ended up getting a Chilean Guava. There happened to be a berry in the bottom of the pot for me to sample... MMMMMMMM! You can eat it plain or make a jam, jelly or syrup out of it. (Maybe muffins, too?) WHAT A FIND!

My weight keeps hovering around 159/160. I need to be more diligent with my diet. Been slacking a little bit.

Well, I better get dressed. It's off to church I go....

Don't be scared to COMMENT

No comments: