Thursday, January 29, 2004

Forgot to Mention

A few posts ago I listed everything I should be doing. I forgot one biggie: I need to study for my driver's permit! Maybe over the weekend I can do that. Scary as it sounds, I've been thinking a lot about having my own car. (I never thought that would be something to which I would look forward.) Of course, I doubt I will ever like driving, but it's something I can no longer afford to avoid.

When I got out of class today, I was so inspired with what I had learned that I came home and played around in Adobe Illustrator. I made a "charcoal" sketch I entitled "Eye Know". It's sort of a modern portrait. I guess I might compare the style to Picasso. I will have to post it here on the site when I get a little time.

Well, I'm going to watch American Splendor, which I have been wanting to see since it was in the theatres, before I go to bed. I'm sure I will fall asleep during it, so the sooner I get started, the better.

COMMENT

No comments: