Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Out of the Blue

Mood: Excited
Last ate: Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich

First of all, let me just say, though it is not the cause of my excitement, the fact that I can eat honey again is pretty darn exciting to me. Most of you probably don't know that yours truly USED to have some sort of allergic reaction to honey. (My throat would get this tightening feeling whenever I would eat honey or products made with honey.) Longing for a peanut butter and honey sandwich, a childhood favorite, I decided to give it a go the other day. No problem whatsoever! Woohoo! So, for breakfast this morning, I had another one. Mmmm....

Though you can all see how exciting that would be for anyone, my excitement comes from a call I got yesterday. AppleOne (the employment agency I had signed off as never calling me again after I had to turn down that interview due to transportation issues) called with a possible interview. The pay for this one would be much higher and it sounds like it is closer. Whether or not I get this interview/job, I intend to stay in contact with AppleOne. Their setup really impresses me.

Yesterday, Eric took me to get my glasses. Though I won't have them for 5-7 days, I am pretty excited about it. For the first time in my life, I won't have cheap, ugly, welfare glasses!!! WOOHOO! I only wish Bella could have been there to help me select the frames. But Eric and his friend, Vito, gave me their input. I think they will rock. (I'll have to post a pic as soon as I get them.) When I have a little money, I will get a nice case to replace the cheap one they will undoubtedly give me.

Things really seem to be coming together for me. Sometimes life is truly exciting.

Well, I'm off to fool around on Quark Xpress, so if I get the interview I can claim to at least be familiar with it....

COMMENT

No comments: