Monday, March 15, 2004

Digital Art

Mood: artistic
Last ate: two pb & j sandwiches

Thanks to Buzznet, I now have a photolog of my digital artwork. I will post new images as they are completed. Thumbnails of the images can be viewed in the new Digital Art section of this site.

I am very happy with my latest (first?) piece, "The Hunter Hunted". (Please click the link to view it and leave your comments.) This was made completely in Photoshop using many of the techniques I have learned so far in my graphic design class. Though the final image is fairly simple, some complex editing had to be done to achieve the effect. For example, a lady and a dog were next to the man, and they had to be removed. To avoid confusion and boredom, I won't get into the details of it, but it was a bit tricky.

I am very excited about doing digital art. It's a blast, and it serves as yet another means of my creative expression.

But now, time for work!

No comments: