Saturday, March 20, 2004

Work on a Saturday? Sure!

Mood: impressed with myself

I had to design a logo this morning for a client, and I am rather impressed with how it turned out:

Blue Heron Design Group logo


Of course, I thoroughly enjoy doing logos with birds in them. This one was especially fun as I used a technique from my graphic design class. Oh, that's not clip art. I drew it based on a pic I found doing an image search at Google.

I really need to update my business web site with all of these new logos I've done in Illustrator.

Max & Frida the Parakeets News
Well, I think Max and Frida abandoned the idea of mating. If that's the case, I may get another bird. I need to see if it's better to have more males or more females in a single cage. I don't want there to be any fighting.

Pip the Tadpole News
Pip appears to have a tiny, tiny leg forming. Yes, leg, as in singular. I just hope he doesn't become one of those severely deformed frogs that are so common. Sad....

No comments: