Thursday, March 18, 2004

What are the Odds?

Mood: Anxious
Listening to: No Doubt's "It's My Life"
Last ate: Oatmeal made with Chamomile Tea

Since I'm still sick (though feeling much better) and stayed home from school today, Bella gave me homework: I'm supposed to listen to Star 98.7 and when I hear two Duran Duran songs back-to-back, I have to call in and be the 98th caller. This will win us a trip to London (AWESOME!) and VIP tickets to the Duran Duran concert (I can live with that). Having started my assignment at 7:30am, I am still listening for the back-to-back songs. Meanwhile, I've just heard No Doubt's cover of "It's My Life" for the third time, not to mention the other No Doubt song they played0 or the Moby song featuring Gwen Stefani! Egads! Can I possibly take this much more?

No comments: