Saturday, April 24, 2004

Back to Juno

Mood: productive

I'm feeling rather good, and I got a fair amount of work done this morning. Maybe this afternoon I will send out some sales emails. I sent some out yesterday, and I need to get back in the habit of sending some out every day.

So I decided AOL was not worth it. It costs too much, it crashes too much, I couldn't get the version 9.0 upgrade to work... I could go on. So I decided I needed to find a cheaper solution. After looking at the ISP's to which I have affiliate access (thanks to Commission Junction), I decided on Juno, which offers a $19 commission. So not only will I be saving $8+ per month, but I will get a $19 kickback, as well. (It should be in my bank account on May 20th.) Not bad. And, Juno offers accelerated access, which I couldn't get with AOL 8.0.

So now I'm in the process of downloading AIM to keep in contact with clients and prospects. (AIM was built into the AOL software.)

I've been good about cutting my monthly costs. Now, I need to concentrate on increasing my income!

No comments: