Monday, April 19, 2004

No More Pain!

Mood: delighted

I am delighted to say that I have no more pain... for now. The dentist prescribed Ibuprofin and Trimox, the latter of which is an antibiotic. I think the antibiotic is the main thing that got rid of the pain. By the time the dentist saw me, there wasn't time to pull the tooth, so that will be done Wednesday. I'm REALLY dreading that, but I just have to remind myself of the extreme pain that tooth has caused me in the past. I need to focus on the memory of that pain. Focus. Focus....

In other news, I've started using Dreamweaver MX to design web pages, even though I've just barely started the Dreamweaver portion of the Graphic Design class. But it's a pretty straightforward program to use, if you know HTML already like I do. If I can't do something in the WYSIWYG interface, I just pop up the code panel and do it by hand. Let me just say... DREAMWEAVER MX ROCKS!

I've decided to take the week off from school for two reasons:
  1. On Wednesday I will be in some serious pain, I'm sure.

  2. I will need the rest of the week to recover and catch up on work.

But for now, I am looking forward to seeing Bella. So off to the shower I go....

No comments: