Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Poor Hungry Pip

Mood: frustrated and misanthropic

As I mentioned this morning, after work I walked over to Strickly Reptiles to get some flightless fruit flies for Pip. Well, they told me over the phone that it would be $5.99, and when I got there they only had the larger size for $11.99! I didn't have enough cash, so I left empty handed. My task now is to catch regular fruit flies here at home. I've set up a container outside with a banana stem in it, in the hopes to lure some fruit flies. I will then quickly put the lid on to catch them. Isn't this ironic? Why just a couple of weeks ago there were hundreds of them in the house! Talk about poor timing....

Feeling rather misanthropic as I suspect I took a counterfeit Traveller's Check today. I hope I'm wrong. We'll find out when I take the deposit tomorrow. I'm dreading it. I feel like such a fool. God I hope I'm wrong.

I think I'll have Bella cut my hair tonight. When I'm in a bad mood, a haircut always seems to have a cleansing effect. If I do it myself, I will be too tempted to just shave it all off....

No comments: