Monday, November 07, 2005

My Diet

From my September 30, 2003, blog entry:

Last night Bella came over for dinner. She said my diet is inspiring her to do better on her diet. It truly is easier if both of us are on a diet. That's how I picture our relationship down the road: eating together sensibly with little effort. It will be our lifestyle. We've talked about how, one day when we are married, we will have a kitchen full of good, healthy food. No evil temptations. That's a big problem for both of us right now. We both live in houses full of sweets.


In the last two-plus years since I made that post, Bella has done well on her diet. I, on the other hand, have not. I need to use Bella as my inspiration to get back on track with my diet and exercise. She worries a lot about my health, and I want to be the last person to cause her worries.

I have been gradually getting back into some sort of exercise routine. But I need to force myself more.

And my diet? Well, it needs serious help. Maybe if I start posting my weight with each entry again, it will embarrass me into behaving. We'll see.

No comments: