Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Bella

Mood: Slightly Energetic
Weight: 167
Last ate: Slim-Fast Cappuccino Delight Shake

Last night Bella came over for dinner. She said my diet is inspiring her to do better on her diet. It truly is easier if both of us are on a diet. That's how I picture our relationship down the road: eating together sensibly with little effort. It will be our lifestyle. We've talked about how, one day when we are married, we will have a kitchen full of good, healthy food. No evil temptations. That's a big problem for both of us right now. We both live in houses full of sweets.

This morning I am feeling very good about this Slim-Fast diet. It's taking some getting used to, but I am feeling better already. Also, for now at least, I've coupled it with my salad diet to get some initial weight off. Once my weight is on the downward spiral, I may re-introduce "regular" meals into my plan. But for now....

I may go for a walk instead of regular exercises. I enjoy it more and think it will be more encouraging. Setting the Total Gym up, no matter how "simple" they say it is in the commercials, is still a pain. If only I had free weights....

No comments: