Saturday, February 14, 2004

AOL... Not So Bad?

Mood: Pleased

I may have mentioned that I am (was?) testing PeoplePC as my ISP. Well, I called up AOL to cancel my account, explaining that I could no longer afford it and that I was having problems with the software crashing my computer. They offered to give me:
  • 2 FREE months of service

  • a FREE external modem

  • the latest 9.0 version of the software on CD

How could I resist?!? Thanks, Joseph @ AOL!

Bella and I are going to go to Redlands for our Valentine's Day Picnic. This includes BRC's at Cuca's! Don't let this deceptively simple burrito fool you... it's delicious no matter where you get one. (And believe me, Bella and I have tried them at just about every restaurant.) It's hard to go wrong with a BRC.

But now? Time for a nice, warm bowl of Malt-o-Meal. Mmmmm....

COMMENT

No comments: