Friday, February 13, 2004

Wil Wheaton & the Game Keeper

Mood: blah

Wil Wheaton mentioned the Game Keeper, where I used to work. Well, I didn't work at the one in LA, but you know what I mean.

I've been feeling very blah all day. Woke up with a stomach ache, worked too little, didn't eat much, played too much NHL 2001 because I was feeling bad, took a nap that was way too long.... Now, I've been sitting at the computer too long without a break and am starting to get a headache.

Oh, sorry about that.

I have had a couple of leads from the Google ad campaigns. Nothing major. I need to be sure to keep a watch on how much I spend on this advertising. I may just be better off sending out sales emails. (Doing so, though free, hasn't yielded results in a long time.)

One last thing: It's official! I'm a Starling Mom.

COMMENT

No comments: