Monday, February 09, 2004

No School!

Mood: Happy!
Last ate: Big bowl of Malt-o-Meal and coffee sweetened with brown sugar

I checked the Riverside Unified School District web site this morning to verify that there is, indeed, no school today! This has allowed me to update my site with a few changes. And, I can get some much-needed editing done to this manuscript I am way behind on. I may just take myself down to the main branch library to edit among the stacks. Need to make use of the last day of my bus pass.

I have a couple ideas for novelty blogs rolling around in my head. Of course, they are very low priorities, so I don't know when I will have something to show you, dear readers. So much work to do....

I will get to see Bella tonight! Not sure if I will go over there or she will come over here. She wants to watch the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show with her dad. It's one of those things they do together. Of course, I am more than happy to accommodate that. She may come over here and leave early. :( But so long as I get to see my Bella... I'm happy!

Welp... off to shave'n'shower!

COMMENT

No comments: