Sunday, February 08, 2004

Lazy Morning No. 1

Mood: Lazy

I decided to get up early so I could have a leisurely morning. Originally, I intended to get up around 7am, but after utilizing the facilities, I laid back down for another 40 minutes or so. Now I'm spending my leisure time cleaning the ants out of my coffee machine. Sadly, this involves repeatedly running water through the machine with no coffee and no filter, then emptying the cup (you may recall it's a single-serving coffee machine) of ant-flavored hot water into the sink. I think I've got them all, but I'm doing the process a few more times to make sure I don't get a cup of protein-added coffee.

I thought maybe I would be a little productive this morning, but that has yet to happen. I want a cup of coffee, dammit! ;)

Bella and I were both very sleepy last night. She says I "dissed" her last night; I briefly opened my eyes long enough to see her smiling at me then immediately closed them again, with no sign of affection from me. Apparently I was also frowning in my sleep. I think I recovered quite nicely, telling her that I was so extremely sleepy when I looked at her that I had no control over my facial expression. Of course, I have no memory of any of this, but I assure you that Bella is a reliable source.

Yesterday, I let Ibby and the budgies out for a while. Ibby tried to go--or, rather, went--in the 'keet cage, with Max still inside. I hurriedly grabbed the little trouble maker (that being Ibby, of course) before he had a chance to find a nice little blue bird to peck at. (That could be deadly.)

Anyway, I am going to go finish my leisurely morning before heading out to church.

COMMENT

No comments: