Monday, September 29, 2003

No Progress Yet

Mood: Tired
Weight: 168
Last ate: Slim-Fast Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bar

Not much progress on my diet yet. But I'm not too concerned. I've only just started the exercise portion of my plan today. Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I'm supposed to walk for at least 15 minutes. (I will walk for at least an hour.) Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays I'm supposed to do exercises. (I'll be using my old, trusty Total Gym 1000 for that.) I'm stocked up on shakes and meal bars. Need to get more veggies and fruits tonight when Bella comes over.

When cooler weather hits, I'm going to be using the bus less and walking more often. I may even go so far as to walk to Bella's house on occasion. (That's about 8 miles.) At some point I will get a bike. Want to start going on weekly hikes again. May have to enlist my good friend and hiking buddy Joey.

I'm still very optimistic about everything....

No comments: