Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Apologies

Mood: Happy
Weight: 161
Last ate: Slim-Fast Chocolate Shake

I have to apologize to you, dear readers. I have been bitching about my family a lot lately. NO MORE! At least for a while. ;) After all, Bella makes my life great, and I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I have been frustrated over things I cannot change, and I must STOP!

So anyway, it strikes me that I haven't talked about my kids much lately. Ibby the starling is doing very well. His primary feathers have grown back so he can fly again. His beak is back to a normal length and has returned to its non-mating-season black. Stella the cat has a red collar of which she is very proud. She's on the outs with her boyfriend right now. Maybe one day they will resolve their differences. The budgies Max and Frida have decided the real world is not for them, but instead prefer to stay in their cage all day. They seem quite content. Oh, two more members of the family are on the way. Kelly and Hrudey are leopard frog tadpoles currently traveling the US in a brown box. I paid Uncle Milton to take the poor kids off his hands. They appear to be in a little mischief, however, as they haven't arrived on schedule. But you know kids!

Well, time for work! Need to drum up some sales....

COMMENT

No comments: