Thursday, May 20, 2004

First Pound!

Mood: generally happy
Weight: 162

I am feeling fairly good this morning. Actually got up five minutes early. Of course, I went to bed at 11PM. I actually had time to clean the bird cages this morning. Poor Ibby's cage was filthy. (Of course, it doesn't take long for Ibby to make a mess.)

I am a little concerned about my web sites and my cash flow. My web sites have been down so much lately, it's really effecting my income. I may have to switch hosting providers yet again.

Also, I had this other account on eBay that I forgot about, and the payment was way past due. So they suspended all of my eBay accounts. I could pay it off and hope they immediately unsuspend the accounts, or I could wait until I get a little more money before paying it off. (I am leaning towards the latter, as I have my money budgeted and it's going to be pretty tight as it is.) Unfortunately, a good deal of my money comes from eBay. But we'll see.

Well, gotta finish getting ready for school. I actually went in a half-hour early yesterday, but I think I will go in at the regular time today. May or may not leave early, depending on how much I get done.

Okay....