Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Slim-Fastin' Again

Mood: Disappointed
Weight: 163

I am disappointed in myself that I gave up my diet for so long. I need to regain control, so I will once again document my progress in this here blog. If nothing else, the embarrassment factor will help push me in the right direction.

I suppose as one last hurrah, Bella and I ate at Don Jose's last night. (She had a coupon; we can't resist using a coupon.) It was a beautiful dinner with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Late last night, sometime after 11PM, I repotted my rosemary plant that Bella gave me. Never repotted that late before. But it needed to be done. The poor little plant was heavily root-bound. It took some serious prodding to loosen up the roots.

I need to repot my Chilean Guava, as well, but I don't think we got enough potting soil. I'll have to get some more when a little more money comes in.

Well, I have to seriously start getting ready for school. As it is, I'll be going in no less than a half-hour late. I was just so completely tired this morning. No time for coffee, but usually once I'm out and about I feel much better.