Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Not So Bad

Mood: content

Well, today QuarkXpress doesn't seem so bad. I'm finally learning tricks that are cool! I guess I have to say I might actually end up liking QuarkXpress. But we'll see.

I'm over halfway done with this part of the class already, which means... I'm almost done with the class. Woohoo! Then I can concentrate on getting a job so I can prepare myself financially for wedded bliss with Bella in 2006. (No, you didn't miss news of a proposal; we've just decided that would be a good year to get married.)

In the rush of getting ready this morning, and at least partially due to the fact that Gran was hanging out in the bathroom while I was supposed to be getting ready for school, I failed to weigh in. I'll have to be sure to do that tomorrow. After 24 hours of being back on my diet, so far so good.

Well, back to Quark, now....