Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'm Not Alone

Mood: surprised

Sometimes it seems like I'm talking to myself here in Blogland. But just now I received an email from a perfect stranger who has read my blog. Of course, he was writing to ask for one of my two Gmail invites that I can send out... but he read my blog! Needless to say, I sent an invite to him immediately. I think it's really cool that someone who doesn't even know me would take the time to read my blog.

Meanwhile, I'm a bit disappointed that no one has cared to use the comment feature yet. I like to think the reason for that is what I write is so brilliant, so well-written, so utterly correct, that it leaves everyone speechless. But then I know that's not always the case. ;)

Well, if anyone wants my last remaining Gmail invite, you'll have to be the first to post a comment, dammit!

4 comments:

justkenneth said...

Thanks for the invite, Greg. And keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

ah, how fortunate. please send me an invitation.

forlondon2@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I read your blog regularly, and I am quite fascinated by it. Not only is it well-written and witty, but you are extremely talented--and CUTE!!! I hope that hot girlfriend of yours appreciates you. I have the feeling that she is deeply in love with you and can't wait to be engaged to you.
Yours Always,
Bella

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I read your blogging too. But I am a lurker so I am not posting much really...

Boson
aka someone with a hippo